I'm obsessed with greek yogurt and with the addition of a few ingredients, plain yogurt is turned into a decadent treat. I've made these parfaits for just myself, brunch for many and dessert for a crowd. Leftovers do well in the fridge so this can be made a day or so ahead of time. Just give it a good stir before serving.
Presentation options are endless! I served these most recently in wine goblets, but often serve them in shallow bowls with granola, cookies, gingersnaps and even broken up pieces of waffle cone. Let your imagination run wild!
· 32 ounces greek yogurt
· 1/2 cup honey (I love local Texas honey)
· 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
· 1/2 to 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (to taste)
· 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
· 2-3 cups of fresh fruit - I chose strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Peaches, plums and other stone fruit would be delicious!
Whisk all ingredients together and top with fruit and other desired toppings.
*Cookies, Granola, Waffle Cone pieces, Jam, Raspberry or Strawberry Syrup/Sauce
This amount makes 4 large servings or 8 smaller servings. Eyeball what looks right to you.
Happy Cooking and Happy Styling!