Tonight, I needed a quick and easy meal and after spotting a basket of ripe yellow and red cherry tomatoes and a package of ravioli in the fridge - I knew I could have dinner on the table in less than 10 minutes.
A Deliciously Stylish and Healthy meal you'll want to make every week!
1 package of your favorite store bought Ravioli (this recipe uses Spinach and Cheese)
2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes (Yellow, Red or both)
3 tablespoons Basil
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Balsamic Glaze* (can substitute Balsamic Vinegar)
1/4 teaspoon Fleur de Sel (can substitute sea salt)
Parmesan Cheese Shavings
Salt and Pepper to taste
Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
* If you do not have Balsamic Glaze - you can substitute Balsamic Vinegar or make your own by reducing the vinegar until it is thick and syrupy
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place in a bowl
3. Chop 2 tablespoons of basil and add to tomatoes
4. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and balsamic glaze and toss all together
5. Sprinkle with salt and set aside to marinade for 10 minutes
6. Drain ravioli and arrange on a plate or platter
7. Top with marinated tomatoes and parmesan cheese
8. Optional: Drizzle a bit of balsamic glaze, sprinkle of salt and a bit more basil
9. Serve with spinach or other salad greens for a complete meal
Happy Cooking and Happy Styling!